This is a compelling article regarding the effects pornography is having on our teenagers. This is staggering!
Archive for September, 2013
We are pleased to have this new website and forum to communicate about the world of recovery from sex addiction and unwanted compulsive sexual behaviors. This has become our life’s work and we are privileged to be a part of the healing and recovery of such amazing people trying to overcome this powerful addiction.
This week we began the first week of the new LifeStar IOP program. This new program is a 6 day highly intensive outpatient program that is designed for those looking for a condensed experiential approach to therapy. Those participating in this program are looking for a few things…
- More support and help than weekly therapy can provide
- Needing the results similar to those of a long-term inpatient program, but do not have the means nor the time – An effective and economical alternative to a long-term residential program
- A cost-effective way to complement their current therapy
- A way to manage the crisis that they might find themselves in
- To accelerate their treatment and recovery
- To simply jumpstart their recovery process
- To show their spouse, family, and loved ones that they are ready for recovery
The launch of this new program is exciting and we anticipate the release of upcoming dates and times for the next IOP session soon!
LifeStar is excited to launch the new website today! After months of preparation and work, the day is finally here. We hope that the information found on this site will be helpful to those struggling with, or being affected by sex addiction and compulsive sexual behaviors. If you have comments or concerns about the site, please be sure to contact us! Thank you!